Do you want to know the best baby food recipes? If yes, then this article is the right choice for your baby! If your baby has been comfortable with eating solids lately, then you can mix up different homemade best baby food recipes without any issues. It doesn’t take up much work either, all you require is patience and your ability to make these recipes.
Are you ready for best baby food recipes for 10 month old and best baby food recipes for 11 month old babies or babies that have recently started eating solids? If so, prepare your master-chef skills and start making the top 8 of these recipes! On a side note, please make sure your baby at-least has started eating solid food as these recipes are for babies who are 5 to 12 months old.
Bananas are rich nutritional fruits consisting of potassium and fiber. They are easy on the stomach and are a very reliable food source especially for babies. Do not over-feed your baby as that may cause constipation or diarrhea.
- Peel the small banana and mash it with a fork.
- Add little milk to thin down thickness or to make it have a familiar taste.
- Serve with breast milk or formula (optional)
Cereal with brown rice
Cereal with brown rice is the best first-food staple you could ever give to your baby. It does not require much work, after all, it’s homemade! It is very nutritional as well.
Small-grain brown rice
Breast milk or formula (optional)
- Grind brown rice in a blender.
- Sprinkle over a cup of boiling water with two tablespoons of brown-rice powder and whisk until thick and creamy.
- Mix breast milk or formula to reduce the thickness and add in more nutritional value.
- Store it in a container until ready for use.
Pea is small and easy to digest and also has a lot of nutritional value. It has vitamins like A and C, contains iron, protein, and calcium which makes it the best healthy baby food recipe for your baby.
3x frozen peas
1/2 cup of breast milk or formula
- Place a steamer in a casserole and fill with water just below the steamer’s bottom. Boil it with water. Add peas, cover, and steam for about 15 minutes until tender.
- In a blender or food processor, put the peas and breast milk and puree until creamy. To extract any lumps, strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve.
- Place the pea mixture into a tray of ice cube, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2 to 3 hours until firm. Move the frozen cubes to a plastic resealable bag and stack them in the freezer.
- To serve, heat the cubes in the microwave until warm but not too hot for about 30 seconds. Remove thoroughly.
Baked potato puree
Blended cheddar with a combination of baked broccoli potato that is packed in iron and vitamins like E, B6, C and A including potassium, manganese, and calcium. Here is how you can make this healthy recipe for your baby.
Baked potatoes made from broccoli and cheddar cheese
- Prepare broccoli and cheese with baked potatoes for dinner.
- Put aside a little portion for baby. (Not too much as that may cause constipation.)
- Blend with water until it is smooth.
This recipe consists of “healthy fats” that can help in your baby’s brain and physical development. The creamy and buttery texture of the avocado is what attracts babies the most. It is recommended to put the avocado in a refrigerator to prevent browning.
- Mash the avocado or blend it in a food processor with a fork.
- To achieve the desired thickness, blend with breast milk, formula or water.
Are you looking for a recipe that is naturally sweet and has a pleasant texture? If so, this is the best recipe for your baby! It contains a rich supply of antioxidants beta carotene and vitamin A.
1 pound bundle of carrots
Cup of water
- Trim and peel the carrots then cut them into 1-inch segments.
- Put them in a medium saucepan with water or broth and bring it to a boiling temperature.
- Cover the pot and cook for 25 minutes.
- Let it cool for a while and then put it in a food processor or a blender.
Baby beef stew
With top-notch ingredients like carrots, celery, potatoes, onions, and lean meat – it can be a very satisfying meal for your baby.
Your favorite beef stew
- Prepare your favorite beef stew.
- Before spicing it up way too much, set aside a small portion and covert it to puree.
- Blend it.
- Add a little bit of water or broth if the mixture is way too thick.
Papaya has a higher level of acidity than other fruits so it’s recommended that this puree be only used for babies that are from 7 to 8 months old. This is the perfect fruit to aid your baby’s constipation or stomach problems as it has certain enzymes that aid digestion.
- Cut the little papaya in half, and remove the black seeds.
- Puree or mash the flesh of the other half until it is smooth.
These are the best baby food recipes for 10 month old and best baby food recipes for 11 month old babies. Have you tried any of these? If so, comment down below and let me know!
Recent post: How Much Do Cooks Make An Hour?