Fantasea BBQ is currently accepting guest posts from people who are interested in the food niche. We do not have any extra strict rules, but we do require your article to be thoroughly checked using Grammarly and make sure it’s unique and not spun.
You may submit a guest post if you meet the following criteria:
- Your article should be more than 600 words.
- The article should be unique and should not be spun.
- It needs to be strictly based on the food niche as this blog is all about food.
- We do not accept links implemented in the article, you may provide an author biography along with one do-follow link.
- Keywords should be added in the article you are writing, make sure to focus on at-least 1-2 keywords and make sure they have minimum density.
- Do not submit articles that are not checked for grammar and spelling issues.
We may edit your article, but not your author biography so make sure the article is well-written before submitting it. As mentioned above, you will get one do-follow link from our site.
To get started, fill out the contact form below and provide at-least 2-3 topics about what you are going to write. If it’s a go, I will create a contributor account for you so that you can write your article and submit for review.